Grant Gattis provides specialized consulting, taxation, and advisory services for businesses within the agriculture, dairy, manufacturing, and regional real estate industries. As a senior manager on the Next Generation team, he applies specialized knowledge and guidance for business owners looking to optimize, expand, or transition their businesses.
Grant is specialized in facilitating long-term planning discussions and decisions to meet both business and family goals. He works with business owners to:
- Design and implement estate planning strategies for a smooth transition of assets
- Set and attain transition goals
- Proactively manage estate tax exposure
- Optimize entity and trust structure for income and estate taxes, liability protection, Farm Program services eligibility, and long-term success
- Minimize short- and long-term tax impacts of selling assets or a business through various planning vehicles
- Navigate the restrictions and pitfalls of complex property tax reassessments
His background in handling the income taxes for farm businesses has provided him with a unique foundation which cultivated his detail-oriented eye and innate ability to manage all the moving pieces and impacts of an estate plan or business reorganization. As a certified public accountant (CPA), Grant is proficient in the areas of estate strategy and gift planning to minimize taxation.