We help financial institutions grow through acquisition and improve qualified market share. In addition to our core services—financial statements, internal audits, and strategic planning—we help community banks increase and protect their deposit and lending base, as well as contend with changing regulations and quality management.
At Pinion, our seasoned, former-bankers, CPAs, and business consultants leverage their experience in the areas of regulatory compliance, lending and loan administration, bank holding companies, operations, and internal controls to help nearly 150 financial institutions across the U.S. to:
- Build strategic plans for growth and success
- Develop a sound lending environment
- Tackle merger and acquisition issues
- Gain peace of mind by proactively addressing regulatory requirements
- Maximize tax advantages and minimize risk
- Cultivate a stronger, well-functioning management team
Your business’ key seasons—optimization, expansion or transition—may occur all at once or build slowly upon each other. They are driven by challenges and opportunities. Read how we help strengthen businesses at each stage.