What makes us stand apart from other firms?
We take everything personally – your business, your industry, your challenges, and because of this professional and personal investment, we don’t settle for less than optimal outcomes.
How will we work with you?
We assess the financial health of your business on a regular basis, analyze its structure, and provide strategic advisory to increase profitability.
Increasing Your Profitability
Pinion’s advisors are immersed in staying on top of tax code and changing regulations, industry challenges, and how to apply accounting principles – with the purpose of providing innovation, creativity, and strategy for the benefit of your bottom line.
We assess the assets, liabilities and cash flow, and the future of an entity – and communicate on what the company is doing and where it is headed, as well as provide advisory on potential improvements, beneficial adjustments, and long-term strategies.
Our CPAs and advisors are specialized in different areas of accounting, and will develop a strategy for your business dependent upon your needs:
- Taxes – minimizing tax burden with seasoned expertise. From business structure to entity planning to estate strategy (and everything inbetween), our CPAs bring a level of tax knowledge and experience that can satisfy any size or shape of business.
- Accounting – advisory with payroll, accounts payable and receiveables, bookkeeping, and so on. We gauge the company’s success and stability with reporting (statement of profit and loss, balance sheets, assets and liabilities, retained equity) and advise on adjustments and operational strategy.
Pinion’s strategic tax and accounting teams are equipped to:
- Analyze organizational structure – attain the right structure for your business and family
- Capture credit opportunities – minimize taxes by utilizing federal and state tax credits
- Seize IC-DISC incentives – provide additional working capital by maximizing benefits for exporters
- Deliver financial statement assurance – access a credible company your bankers recognize and trust
- Solve complex tax and industry regulation challenges – to benefit your bottom line
Engaged in the industries and businesses we serve, our ultimate objective is to help you add to your bottom line through strategic tax and accounting services.
*Pinion is the public facing brand of KCoe Isom, LLP
Download our succession planning guide to learn about the four essential steps to prepare for a successful succession plan.
Your business’ key seasons—optimization, expansion or transition—may occur all at once or build slowly upon each other. They are driven by challenges and opportunities. Read how we help strengthen businesses at each stage.
With our comprehensive suite of OurSource™ services, you can rely on Pinion to provide timely, professional assistance with critical services your business needs, including:
• Tax Preparation and Reporting
• Payroll Processing and Administration
• Bill Payment
For more information on these service offerings, and other ways in which we can tailor a customized solution for your organization click here to contact us.