With public perception driving many of the decisions you’re making on the farm today, risk management has become paramount to the success of many operations. With our help, you can identify, measure, and communicate these sustainability attributes to ensure your business continuity, reduce your operational risks, and gain a valuable competitive advantage.
Through specialized animal care technology for monitoring, benchmarking, and reporting, as well as educational resources and training of your staff for animal handling best practices – Pinion can help you ensure that the animals under your care are raised in an environment that satisfies their physical, nutritional, and health needs, as well as treated with comfort and care.
Enhance animal health throughout the lifecycle and onto production with specialized resources and services:
- Objective, third-party animal welfare analysis – our experts review strengths of operation and provide feedback on opportunities for improvement
- Video monitoring to observe care and conditions for your animals
- Education and training on animal care
- Development of animal welfare policies and protocols
- Sustainability services – providing risk management solutions, benchmarking, and operational reporting to satisfy the expanding interest and scrutiny on the part of legislators, consumers, and producers in the field
- Farm programs – creating competitive advantages; simplifying reporting; managing data